martes, 29 de septiembre de 2009

Lost in the dark forest



This summer I went to the countryside with my boyfriend. We rented a house in the middle of the forest. At first everything was gorgeous, but I stood up and I started to look around, and I found a dreadful path. I had never seen something like that before. So, the next day we decided to explore it. We got inside the path when suddenly the forest became dark, frightening and odd things started happening in the deep forest. I could hear animals roaring and people screaming with a painful feeling, and then I felt a cold shivers on my back, I was holding up my boyfriend’s hand when he disappeared. I was lost, scared, and I did not know what to do. I stood up to calm down and looking for my boy when I saw split blood in everywhere……

No hay comentarios: