viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2009

Report

To: English Director
From: Jeannette Ulloa Toro
Date: December 4th, 2009
Subject: Ideas for the Common Room

The purpose of this report is concerned with your petition about the common room for English students. I did my investigation looking for a comfortable room for us and I considered the following: I did a statistics about how many people are studying English in the university and I did a questioner about what they want to have in the room.

The most convincing argument in favor of the common room is the statistics and the requests that my investigation throws. I realized they are at least 100 people, and their requested are that they need a big room with comfortable coaches, with a lot of light in it, a quiet place, a coffee machine, and some tables, considering that the amount is significant and their schedule in some cases is the same.

I recommend using the room 482 located in the eighth floor. I would recommend the eighth floor because it is one of the quietest places in the building and one of the biggest room. I would suggest to put some couches around the room, a coffee machine in the corner, a soda machine, and also a snack one, the tables required can be round and small and we can put it in the center of it. We also can decorate it with cultural stuffs to give an abroad environment.

There is no doubt about their needs and their petitions are not so much. I think this project is going to work without any problem students will be thankfully with this.

Yours Faithfully,

Jeannette Ulloa T.

No hay comentarios: