viernes, 4 de septiembre de 2009

MY BEST WAY TO TRAVEL IN SANTIAGO

When I was a child, I used to travel for Santiago and the whole town by bus, and I liked that transportation. I thought it was nice, because I could see everything through the window. But, there were a lot of bad things in that sort of transportation, for example, you had to see all of those angry drivers, or see how people frequently stole to others. With this, I am not saying it is not happening anymore but how our transportation has suffered new changes I do not have to see that very often. Well, since I knew the subway my life change I started arriving earlier to everywhere. I think subway has good and bad things as the bus. Well, for me now the subway has become in my favorite way to travel in Santiago, because it minimizes hours of traveling, and it is sure, the only think I miss about the bus are singers they enjoyed my traveling.

1 comentario:

Ronda dijo...

You've got a good start. However this assignment was to write a composition. You have presented only one paragraph with very little indication of an introduction or conclusion. Also, you have written it in a rather informal/personal style when a composition should be formal or semi-formal.