jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Letter 2

Dear francisco,

hi how are you been? I've been missing you. Well, the other day I went to Caburgua to a meeting, but I stayed for a week the meeting was for just one day and as you know every time I try to take all of the oportunities I have, so I remmebered when we went there two years ago before you left the country. I enjoyed the place as we did. I rode a horse, I did canopy, I went to swim in the middle of the night because last time we wanted to do it but we couldn't because we were so drunk in that moment, but now I did and next time you come back to Chile we both have to do it ok.

Well I visited and I took a lot of pictures everywhere, because I remembered last time we lost the camera and we couldn't take any picture, so I am going to send you all of my pictures.

Although you weren't here you were by my side eating, enjoying, laughing, drinking and moreover having fun because you are like my brother and I wish you were here.
PS: send me your new phone number and some gifts ok.

regards

Jeannette

No hay comentarios: