jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Letter

Dear Helen,

I just receive your letter this week. It was a great news because I did not expect I could win a prize, because I have been thinking it has gone two weeks so did not win. Anyways, how i did not expected the prize I have not had arranged anything, so at least I need an entire month to organize myself and my documentation to go abroad and I think on July first could be a good date to travel.

Considering you asked me which kind of accomodation I would like. Well I prefer tents because I have had previous experience with those, I think it is going to fill my supplies there. So thanks for ask me.

About activities I would prefer swimming as first instance, I like to get relax in the water. I have been a good swimmer all my life because in my country there are a lot of rivers and lakes and in my holydays I always go to the countryside to camp and swim as my favorite activity. And my second option it is photography, I think you already have a notice about me I love nature and I love taking pictures to all of the places where I have been.

Before to go there, I would like to know how much Iwill spend there or how much I need because I do not want to be a cheap. About the clothes I know it is going to be summer or already it is but as you know the wheather is differnet in every place so I would prefer you to tell me about that.

Yours sincerely


Jeannette Ulloa

No hay comentarios: